GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC – JUNAGADH
- To provide safe working environment for women employee as well as students.
- Maintaining and strengthening the status of women.
Women development cell has been formed in the college for the following objectives.
- To organize various types of seminars, workshops for creating general awareness of women development and for self defense.
- To educate the importance of health and hygiene.
- To highlight about women’s rights.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To develop self confidence of women.
- To empower the women with the skills, knowledge and confidence.
Women Cell related Information
The names, designations, and other particulars of Women Cell officers:
- Ms. T.K.Joshi - Lecturer Chem., Convener (9429515113)
- Mrs. V.R. Ghoda - Lecturer Civil , Member (9426758050)
- Miss D.V. Sodha - Lecturer Elect, Member (9429215260)